Home » wildlife » 2 Freeway Terminus Redesign: Why We Care So Much About The Trees
2 Freeway Terminus Redesign: Why We Care So Much About The Trees
05:06
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
air quality,
Allesandro,
Allesandro Way,
Neighbors take action,
Oak Glen,
trees,
wildlife
Photo: Diane Edwardson, July 1, 2009. Trees on the Silver Lake side of the 2 Freeway would all be cut down and we would get 8-16' high sound walls. Photos shot from the Oak Glen Overpass facing north toward Silver Lake and the 5 Freeway. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
Trees do more than just clean the air and store carbon. Trees trap particulate matter and have other benefits to
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
No comments:
Post a Comment