Home » Waverly » Monte Sano: Why Wouldn't You Want To Live Next Door To A Major Construction Site?
Monte Sano: Why Wouldn't You Want To Live Next Door To A Major Construction Site?
00:22
Unknown
Labels:
air quality,
development hell,
Glendale Blvd,
grading,
Monte Sano,
Waverly
Photo: Diane Edwardson, February 9, 2012. Neighbors of the old Monte Sano Hospital Site at Waverly & Glendale Blvd are learning first hand what excavating more than 46,300 cubic yards of earth means to their health (and wealth as apartment dwellers move out). (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Read more: Los Feliz Ledger
See also our posts from:
March 23, 2012
March 25, 2012
All our
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment