na mo ha nai da na do nai ya ya
na mo a li ya
po lu jie di shu bo nai ye
pu ti sa do po ye
mo ho sa do po ye
mo ho jia lu ni jia ye
om
shu bo nai fa yi
shu da na da xie
na mo xi jie li do yi mung o li ye
po lu ji di shi fo nai ling to po
na mo no lai jin chi
xi li mo ho pan do sha me
sa po wo ta do shu pun
wo shi yun
sa po sa do na mo po sa do na mo po che
mo fa te do
da chi ta
om o po lu si
lu jia di
jia lu di
i shi li
mo ho pu ti sa do
sa po sa po
mo nai mo nai
mo si mo si li to yun
ji lu ji lu jie mong
du lu du lu fa she ye di
mo ho fa she ye di
to nai to nai
di li ni
shi fo nai ye
zhe nai zhe nai
mo mo fa mo nai
mu di li
yi si yi si
se nai se nai
o nai sun fo nai sun li
fo se fo sun
fo nai she ye
hu lu hu lu mo nai
hu lu hu lu si li
so nai so nai
si li si li
su lu su lu
pu ti ye mu ti ye
mu tai ye mu tai ye
mi di li ye
no nai jin chi
di li she ni na
po ye mo na
sa po ho
si to ye
sa po ho
mo ho si to ye
sa po ho
si to yu yi
shu bo nai ye
sa po ho
no nai jin chi
sa po ho
mo nai no nai
sa po ho
shi nai sun o mo chi ye
sa po ho
sa po mo fo o si to ye
sa po ho
jia jen nai o xi to ye
sa po ho
mo to mo jie si to ye
sa po ho
no nai jin chi ben jie nai ye
sa po ho
mo po li shen jie nai ye
sa po ho
na mo ha nai ta na do nai ya ya
na mo a li ye
po lo jie di
shu bo nai ye
sa po ho
om si den to
man do nai
man to ye
sa po ho.
Home »Unlabelled » Prayers.For.Grand-uncle.
Prayers.For.Grand-uncle.
08:45
Jurnalis Jalanan
I would like to send the following prayer to my grand-uncle. This is the Great Compassion Mantra (Da Bei Zhou)
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment