I've been trying to get a screen protector for my 7710 but couldn't find any. *Ya know, those transparent film that sticks on the screen*. I didn't manage to check around the shops in Sunway Pyramid because of the power failure when I was there. I went to MINES shopping mall yesterday to try my luck.
The guy in the PDA store went *Gag-ag* when he saw my 7710 and he pointed me to the phone stalls. A lady in the phone stall was trying to get my attention on the phones and when I inquired about the protector, happily, she said "We have protectors for any range of Nokia phones". So I pulled out my 7710 and she went *Gag-ag*. However, she was kind enough to try to order one for me. Will check the stall out next week.
My colleagues were laughing all the way. The 7710 has not hit the small retailers yet and most of them have not got the accessories for it. That was the same case for my 6600 last time.
While shopping around the IT centre, the MMC cards attracted my attention. I have this evil desire to wallop a 512MB MMC into my phone. *Ngek* *Ngek* However, being inexperience in this area, I just window-shop for prices. I will need to do some brand-research before commiting the purchase.
Popular Post
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
When working with the process templates in Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) , we are offered a choice of two comprehensive templates - MSF f...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
-
Time to leave the bad stuff behind, so here's the wonderful new video by Acid House Kings for their absolutely wonderful single Would Y...
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
-
Check out new Tiger Baby single Landscapes ...taken from the band's new album Open Windows Open Hills . Predictably, this is catc...
-
T he day before New Year's Eve ... The traffic was kind to me. The carpark which I used to park turned into a concert stage for tonight...
-
They say that schooldays are the happiest days of your life. Fun, companionship, the making of lifelong friends all combined with the founda...
No comments:
Post a Comment