More.7710.Adventures

Have been testing out most of the 7710 features nowadays. There are quite a number of short-cuts available to speed up the navigation. Grouping contacts is easier with the dual-list box interface. The contacts can also be filtered by the groups instead of listing everything. Like the old phones, we can customize the ringtones we want for the groups.

I still find the audio features of this phone fascinating. I can listen to music (MP3 or radio) while working with it. The radio reception is quite clear. I have my favourite station Mix.Fm on it. The only puzzling thing is why must the radio be only functional with earphones?

My colleague gave me a pocket movie and it plays alright. The movie was not meant for my phone though and the volume is quite low as compared to playing MP3s. I'm looking forward to try video playback with some real kick @$$ movies.

I loaded in my Resume which is in MS Word format and although it can display all my logos and the content, the formatting is really out. I also discovered that I can do charts with it using the Worksheet application. This is kinda cool.

I also learned a power-saving tip. Reducing the display brightness from maximum to medium does help conserve some power and extend the battery life.

Things are getting interesting by the day with this baybee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post