Where.Is.Ma.7710?

I went home empty handed on Friday. My 7710 has been delayed again. The phones were at the airport awaiting clearance and retransportation. *Sigh*

I saw the phones in KLCC yesterday. They were elegantly showcased in a glass frame. I was looking at them like a little girl looking at the teddy bears. I saw the complete range of the phones.

The 6630 looks more like its big-brother 6600. If 6600 is the fat boy, then this must be the fat-lady. You will know why when you see the shape. *Hehe* I was told that this baby is the fastest Nokia phone on earth (today). Runs on Symbian 8.0 and comes with a walloping high-speed processor. Furthermore, it is a 3G phone and has several enhanced camera/video recording abilities.

But I'm still hooked on the 7710. Ahh.... there it was, resting nicely on a holder, with its big landscape-oriented box sitting behind. It was smaller than what I had imagined and looks slightly different from what was shown in the pictures (as expected). It looks like a big piece of screen with no keypads.

Well, I hope I can really have mine on Monday. I'm getting tired drooling. Hmm... I wonder if I can get the beige one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post