Just.When.I.Wanted.To...

Nowadays, wherever I go on the web, everyone is talking (or blogging) about Visual Studio 2005 (a.k.a Whidbey) and SQL Server 2005 (a.k.a. Yukon). Everyone is demonstrating code snippets and talking about the new features (some even undocumented). Reading all these articles really makes me feel a bit kiasu.

I installed Visual Studio 2005 Oct-CTP and SQL Server 2005 Dec-CTP some time back but I didn't have the chance (and time) to look at it. *You know all those exams and stuff have been draining me*. And now when I'm all ready to give it a GO.... *Blast It!* there darn thing won't load.

MSDN gives me a forever-downloading blank screen and my SQL Server Management Studio is prompting me error messages. Business Intelligent Development Studio and Books Online are busted as well. *ARGH!* And I have deleted the ISOs!!! *Pull Hair* Searching through my 120GB MSDN Hard Drive didn't help either - the CTPs were not there. *GiAiAia*

Now, I have to install VS 2005 Beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 Beta 2 to contain my interest. At work, I've already started using SQL Server Management Studio and the range of new tools to work with my SQL Server 2000 - just to get myself familiarized with the environment.

Now, let's see... what's this button doing ... *Click* *Click*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post