return result;

I've got an 'A' for my Introduction To Marketing unit. What a relief?! But though it is a distinction, I had failed to maintain my steady record of HDs (High Distinction). I had knew that I won't be able to get a HD when I lost 12.5 marks in my assignment. And during the exam, I was short of time to put my thoughts down to cover for my lost marks.

But nevertheless, it is still worth a celebration. In fact, not a bad score for a geekette like me *Selling phones and talking to customers kinda helped huh?*. I had a lot of fun learning marketing and I understand a little more on how organization works now. *HeHe*

My first semester for 2005 is starting and I'll be doing Advanced Systems Analysis & Design (ASAD). Will be working on UML, Uses Cases and stuff. Nowadays, I've also been doing more analysis work in my job. So, I guessed this unit really came at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post