An hour and a half of torture. This movie has nothing new to offer if you have watched other zombie movies like Dawn of the Dead. The story is weak, the plots are predictable and the ending was lousy. Like most zombie movies they lead you no where. There's absolutely no action and no emotions at all - just lots of biting, screaming, falling body parts, rolling heads and pulling out intestines.
And I thought Resident Evil Part-II was bad. To me, Resident Evil Part-I is still the best. Atleast they have zombied-dogs. Hopefully, the upcoming Doom movie will do better.
Popular Post
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
When working with the process templates in Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) , we are offered a choice of two comprehensive templates - MSF f...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
-
Time to leave the bad stuff behind, so here's the wonderful new video by Acid House Kings for their absolutely wonderful single Would Y...
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
-
Check out new Tiger Baby single Landscapes ...taken from the band's new album Open Windows Open Hills . Predictably, this is catc...
-
T he day before New Year's Eve ... The traffic was kind to me. The carpark which I used to park turned into a concert stage for tonight...
-
They say that schooldays are the happiest days of your life. Fun, companionship, the making of lifelong friends all combined with the founda...
No comments:
Post a Comment