Jing.Goo.Juen.Ka

I kena jing-goo (got conned) today. After not returning to the office for quite sometime, the parking area where I used to park has now been cordoned-off for construction of a new skyscrapper. Not knowing where else to park, I consulted one of my colleagues.

Colleague: "You park in the KLCC convention centre lah."
Me: "Oh?!"
Colleague: "RM 7 per day only, but then you must leave after 7:00pm wor."
Me: "Hah?!"
Colleague: "Cos if you leave earlier, they will charge you the hourly rate leh."
Me: "Sure ah?!"
Colleague: "Suuuuuure! I tried that myself wot!"

So, I went looking for the KLCC Convention Centre parking entrance but ooops! overshot pulak. Made a turn and found another parking entrance to the convention centre. While entering, I saw a sign that says "Early Bird, RM6:00 before 9:00AM". I look at my clock - 9:05AM, "Aiyah! Zhao-Kai already!" (Chinese saying: "Chicken ran off").

Just go in only lah. Then I saw another sign "7:00PM to 2:00AM - RM7.00". Ok! This must be it lah but... something fishy about that sign. So, I found myself a nice space to park the car and then walked all the way to my office. Sei for lah, late liow.

I settled down and later in the afternoon, boss came over to my cubi.

Boss: "Why are you back?!"
Me: "Cos you CC me in your mail say got meeting mah"
Boss: "I CC you only. I didn't asked you to come back."
Me: "HAH?!"

Boss walks away then I look at my colleague.

Me: "Then how now?"
Colleague: "You go now lor, get charged hourly rate lor, still same got jam wan if you don't believe me."
Me: "Ok lor, I stay till 7:00PM lor."
Colleague: "Don't worry, got so many people stay back with you."

By 6:30 PM all my colleagues went home already. Left me alone gu-ling-ling. Then I continue to read my WCF a bit, then eat my roti and left the office at 7:15 PM. Walked all the way back to convention centre. As I approached the Autopay Station, all a sudden the loud speaker went off ...

Autopay: "PLEASE PAY YOUR PARKING TICKET! PLEASE PAY YOUR PARKING TICKET!"
Me: "Ok lar. So loud for wot?!"
Autopay: "PLEASE INSERT YOUR PARKING TICKET!"
Me: "Ok lar. Don't rush me lar"
Autopay: "Total is RM 22.00"
Me: "WTF!"
Autopay: "PLEASE PAY THE AMOUNT!"
Me: "Grrrr...."
Autopay: "PLEASE PAY THE AMOUNT!"

What to do? I pay lor. So, the whole day, I got conned into the office, got conned to stay back late and got conned to pay extra for my parking :'( but lucky, the traffic not so jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post