Gregory Beylerian is the creator of this 1968 Volvo that was initially supposed to be race car. A couple of years later he found all these elephants in the trash near a toy factory in downtown L.A. and that is when he decided to rescue and recycle so he covered his car in about 100 stuffed pachyderms–he also added graffiti-style decorative paint, and his life has been a circus ever since. That is what I call wildlife conservation.
Home » Volvo » Art Car with Plenty Of Trunk Space
Art Car with Plenty Of Trunk Space
Gregory Beylerian is the creator of this 1968 Volvo that was initially supposed to be race car. A couple of years later he found all these elephants in the trash near a toy factory in downtown L.A. and that is when he decided to rescue and recycle so he covered his car in about 100 stuffed pachyderms–he also added graffiti-style decorative paint, and his life has been a circus ever since. That is what I call wildlife conservation.
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment