We just returned from a very successful week-long trip to California, where we dropped off a spanking new Tango (color green!) to a waiting client, who was thrilled with the purchase. This particular Tango is the most advanced of all our Tangos yet.
We also reconnected with some other Tango owners, and showed four Tangos (a rainbow of colors) at the 53rd annual Hillsborough Concours d'Elegance, as part of their extensive Green Car Exhibit. Enthusiasm for the car was fairly extensive, so hopefuly this will result in more orders. Being a small start-up, it's an uphill drive (luckily I have a car with the power to scale the heights).
Am now driving back to Spokane. You can follow me on twitter @TangoCars, and if you are anywhere near us on the road, I am more than happy to show you the car.
Home » Hillsborough Concours » Commuter Cars Tango in the Bay Area
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment