Home » Video » Massive 1950 Dodge Power Wagon built by the "Rainbow Sheikh"
Massive 1950 Dodge Power Wagon built by the "Rainbow Sheikh"
18:22
Unknown
Labels:
Dodge Power Wagon,
Middle East,
Rainbow Sheikh,
truck,
Ultra Bling,
Video
I was recently sent this video about the worlds largest 1950 Dodge Power Wagon built out in the middle of Arabian desert.It weighs about 50 tons, its 64 times the original size and was so big it had to be built in the desert from about 25 major parts made in Abu Dabi. It's big enough to live in and has a master bedroom in the main upstairs cab. The tail gait lowers with a motor to make a balcony with an incredible view of the desert.It has wheels from a large oil rig, windshield wipers from a ocean liner and headlights that cost $1,500 each. This behemoth was built by Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan Al Nahyan aka The Rainbow Sheikh who is a member of the Abu Dhabi royal family in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment