Lane splitting, the practice of slipping between the lanes of backed up and slowly moving cars, is currently only legal in California. State Senator John Carona of Dallas, Texas, wants to change that and has introduced Senate Bill 506 to allow lane splitting in Texas.
Lane splitting is usually subject to some controversy wherever it isn’t legal but the ability to move through traffic is an advantage, not only to the motorcyclist but to the car driver as well who can move up into the space vacated by the bike. There would be strict guidelines.
Read entire article here.
Home » lane splitting » Texas Considers Allowing Lane Splitting
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment