by Rick Woodbury
Many people I speak with voice their concern about the Tango’s safety. It is also my primary concern, which is why we incorporated race car safety in the size of a motorbike.
The Tango has four times more door protection bars than the largest SUV. I might point out too, that in addition to being probably the strongest built car on the market, it can avoid accidents like no other car in history. You can move over, brake, or accelerate out of the way if someone comes into your lane. The cage is certified by FIA for 200+ MPH race cars. It weighs 3,300 lbs which is the same as a mid-sized sedan. All in all, I simply believe it is the safest car that you can drive.
Regarding width, the Tango is about the same width as a police Harley, and exactly 5-inches narrower than a Honda Gold Wing--All the better to lane split with. And, that's a blast! I can say that from experience. So far I've asked 58 California police officers if they would ticket it for lane splitting. At this time it's a unanimous NO! --They say it would have to be done safely, just as it is with motorcycles. I do it all the time when in traffic in SF or LA.
For more information on safety and lane splitting, visit our website: www.commutercars.com/safety.html and www.commutercars.com/downloads.html and click on "Lane Splitting" links
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment