Popular Post
-
N ow that my hubby (notebook) is ok, my ex (Presario 1700) has decided to die. According to my parents (the proud inheritors of the unit), i...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
It's one thing to read about a Prius powering a home during a blackout. Check out this video showing an unexpected benefit to the torc,...
-
Will be held at my dining room table because I'm sick. I am also drafting this entry with one of my Christmas gifts-the Livescribe smart...
-
OTAVI (Ghana) Enoch Afudego, a 39-year old Ghanaian mechanic has successfully assembled a saloon car. The car, which he named OTAVI, had the...
-
News for Racers first slot truck to show today.
-
I 'm almost done with the slides for my Application and Services Architecture Workshop which I will be conducting two weeks later for a...
-
S8 / 6.876 cc / 265 PS / 374 ft/lb (507 Nm) @ 2.000 / Vmax: 116 mph (187 km/h) (click images for a larger view)
-
In a perfect world Play People would be everyone's favorite pop band. Sadly this isn't a perfect world...check out the band's n...
No comments:
Post a Comment