An updated (August 2010) release of the Layered Architecture Sample for .NET is now available. New in this release is the illustration of using Message Types to pass data to-and-from the Expense Workflow Service and the changes in the communication model to the Workflow Service.
Important in this release is also a fix to ensure that workflow persistence is working correctly so that the state of the workflow is maintained between host shutdowns.
Take note that the Azure version of the sample is not yet updated.
You can download the sample directly from here.
Home » Layered Architecture » Layered Architecture Sample - August 2010
Layered Architecture Sample - August 2010
21:04
Jurnalis Jalanan
Labels:
.NET,
Developer Community,
Layered Architecture
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...

No comments:
Post a Comment