(click images for a larger view)
Home » v8 » BMW M3 Tiger Edition for China (Fire orange metallic)
BMW M3 Tiger Edition for China (Fire orange metallic)
08:11
Unknown
Labels:
BMW,
China,
fire orange metallic,
limited edition,
m3,
orange,
tiger edition,
v8
V8 / 3.999 cc / 420 PS / 295 lb/ft (400 Nm) @ 3.900 / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 4,8 s / Vmax: 155 mph (250 km/h) / Limited Edition only for the chinese market (250 cars)
(click images for a larger view)











(click images for a larger view)
Labels:
BMW,
China,
fire orange metallic,
limited edition,
m3,
orange,
tiger edition,
v8
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment