Home » native plants » Red Car Property: First Time Documented, Native Dove Weed
Red Car Property: First Time Documented, Native Dove Weed
05:02
Unknown
Labels:
Adelbert,
Fletcher,
Flora,
native plants
Photo: Diane Edwardson, September 8, 2011. This is the first documentation of native Dove Weed (Croton setigerus) on the Red Car Property. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
In 21 years of walking the Red Car Property I've never seen this plant growing here. There used to be a small patch of Dove Weed on the 18 Acre Elysian Park Parcel, but it was recently taken out by Rec & Parks to build a
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment