Home » trees » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Address Bait & Switch, **What Are They Trying To Hide?
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Address Bait & Switch, **What Are They Trying To Hide?
20:56
Unknown
Labels:
City Planning Esoterica,
development hell,
Semi Tropic,
trees
Photo: Diane Edwardson, January 21, 2011. Looks like this is 2055 El Moran, this week.
**UPDATE BELOW
Developers lie. All the time. While telling the public at a community meeting in September, they had filed for grading permits under 2400 Allesandro, it turns out they had submitted them using 2055 El Moran in March.
Earlier this evening, I received this link to Building & Safety
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Today seemed to be a very good day for me! Hello Web-Services, Bye-bye FTP! Went into a meeting to discuss about EAI for my organization....
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment