(click images for a larger view)
Home » year of the dragon » Rolls-Royce Phantom LWB "Year of the Dragon" Collection
Rolls-Royce Phantom LWB "Year of the Dragon" Collection
08:25
Unknown
Labels:
burgundy edition,
Car,
cars,
limited,
Rolls-Royce,
v12,
year of the dragon
V12 / 6.749 cc / 460 PS / 531 lb/ft (720 Nm) @ 3.500 / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 6,1 s / Vmax: 149 mph (240 km/h)
(click images for a larger view)







(click images for a larger view)
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment