Home » Semi Tropic » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: 2 Freeway Fill
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: 2 Freeway Fill
05:34
Unknown
Labels:
2 Freeway History,
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
5 Frwy,
Allesandro,
development hell,
El Moran,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic
Photo: Futterer, Holyland Exhibition 1960. When the 2 & 5 Freeways were under construction, large lots in the Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract and the Corralitas Red Car Property were used as holding and dumping grounds for fill dirt. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
A version of this photo (and others) were submitted to the City, with each public hearing for 2400 Allesandro, the controversial 16-
Labels:
2 Freeway History,
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
5 Frwy,
Allesandro,
development hell,
El Moran,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic
Popular Post
-
Nothing exciting today besides the track sessions. Traffic is gila as usual. Waited at the INETA booth in the morning for WenChing to finis...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
M anaging indexes in SQL Server 2005 has changed. All the index management functions are now located in a new and more standardized, ALTER I...
-
"Know yourself well but know your competitors better." In my case, it will be to know "the competing technology better...
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
M anaged to return home in one piece. I'm exhausted and braindead from hours of grinding and grilling. True to what I guessed, the exam ...
No comments:
Post a Comment